SCHNELLBOT S-100
xrz100

• zaloguj się, by polubić ten post

Post autor: xrz100 »

BALROG pisze:Hi xrz100

I saw these part
I search documentation of post order bomb and footlights on applicable S-boot

Regards
"post order bomb" do you mean the deep charges at the stern? Footlight for the S-boat or the PT? :?: :?:

can you make reference to an explicit picture why you are looking for and why you looking for it:

just to make it look like that :?: or to make it work like in the 1:1 model?

kind regards

Christian
Awatar użytkownika
Piotr80

Post autor: Piotr80 »

xrz100 pisze:http://www.pt-boat.com/torpedo/torpedo.html

Further, the user Knikebein (user in youtube) has made all 5 torpedotubes of his German Sub VII Version operational. He has used cicar tubes for the hull of the torpedos......
OMG! Now I won't be able to sleep...
;)

What about Balrog's post. I think he is looking for any kind of information (plans, drawnings etc.) about S-boot's depth charges launchers. He would like to build a model with ability to throw down to water depth charges (simultaneously from both launchers) on signal from receiver.

Regards
Diament powstaje w wysokiej temperaturze
i wysokim ciśnieniu ;)
-------------------------------------------------
ORP Piorun (422) 1:50 R/C ORP Groźny (351) 1:50 R/C Kuter KP-174 1:50 R/C
ORP Sokół (294) 1:100 Kuter rakietowy projektu 183R "Komar" 1:100
xrz100

OK - I had more time to think about the depth charges mechanism and when working on my boat yesterday I realized that we don't have that much space below the deck surface :-? :-? - therefore I think it would be worthwhile to consider integrating a small servo in the depth charges racks, which will make the rack including the release mechanism a complete module......... :D :D

Based on that there are two possible designs to use the servo - I'll make a draft and will send it to your mail account so we can exchange further....
;-) ;-)

kind regards

Christian
xrz100

Captains,

Now I have finished the prototype and you can see the pictures under: http://www.schiffsmodell.net/showthread ... otflotille

However. I am currently thinking how to make the set up smaler or buy a servo that fits under the roll off rack.

I will take a look for the electronics of CTI which can be found under http://www.cti-aichtal.de/catalog/

They build sevopositioning, speedmaster and others. Let's see whether we can find something useful here.

kind regards

Christian
Awatar użytkownika
Piotr80

Post autor: Piotr80 »

Niiiice!!! :O Simple and excellent solution! I think the best way in this situation is to fix micro servo inside the hull and to connect it by bowden with this under rack lever. Your s-boot is a huge model so you shouldn't have problems with finding appropriate micro servo. Here on this link below you should find a lot of micro servos and other usefull r/c stuff ;)
http://riku.pl/#category:378
Greetings
Diament powstaje w wysokiej temperaturze
i wysokim ciśnieniu ;)
-------------------------------------------------
ORP Piorun (422) 1:50 R/C ORP Groźny (351) 1:50 R/C Kuter KP-174 1:50 R/C
ORP Sokół (294) 1:100 Kuter rakietowy projektu 183R "Komar" 1:100
xrz100

You are right, compared to the PT Boat, the S boat has far much space to use.

Thanks for the link, same servos I can call already my own. :lol: :lol:

Well my initial thought was to have a complete module which can be placed on the deck, however, reality requires, that we put the servo below the deck. But now that the principle of operations are clear the design can be adjusted and in the light of this also the push and pull from horizontal level to vertical level.

Keep you posted on the final design and operations

kind regards

Christian
xrz100

Fog Generator for the S100

Dear Captains,

Long time I have posted something here and this was due to the missing construction progress. However :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: , there is something I would like to share with you

Ole (TeKieler in the German forum) and I exchanged some thoughts on the realization of the fog generator of the Schnellboot. The following requirements have to be met:

We need fog or smoke, and much of it

Reviewing the existing smoke devices from the model flyers, we learned, that:

A: the smoke devices generate up to 7 m³ of smoke
B: burning temperature 150°C (therefore some cooling would be required)

After some initial approaches we tested, we followed the cylindrical approach of Ole. Which consist of a burning chamber (copper tube) and a cooling spiral at the outside. Further, we decided to choose technical smoke for the effect, the regular smoke is causing corrosion to the copper and all metal in the near, therefore some smoke in the inside of our boats would cause (especially the motors) to oxidize or rust.

For the ignition we took a 9V block and an electronic ignition device with a small piece of fuse. The question was, whether the smoke round would burn completely within the chamber without any additional venting (oxigene).

However, here is the video of the prototyping tested. For the cooling we simply used an injection and have some water run (without pressure) through the cooling. In reality we would run with the boat which results in much higher throughput in water in the cooling.

Here is the link of the Video and some construction pictures:
http://s358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22 ... pTest1.flv

not bad isn’t :shock:

Conclusion:
Having the burning chamber installed upright results in better flow of the smoke. The device generates some hand warm heat, therefore the driving the boat during fogging will eliminate this. The smoke round enlarges during the process, therefore a quick return to base for reloading is not an option, two burning chambers might be an alternative…………….. but look for the weight.

Further, it was an inspiring exercise to collaborate with ole over the distance of Kiel and Berlin via e-mail, exchanging thoughts conceptual drawings and discussing remaining question – thanks again to Ole who at the end did the manufacturing, while provided the logistic with the smoke rounds.

That’s all folks….happy reproducing :D

Kind regards

OLE & Christian
Awatar użytkownika
IDOG

Post autor: IDOG »

Balrog, piękne rzeczy tutaj tworzysz :)

Muszę się w tym roku znów do Ciebie wybrać :D
Mono Tusia - Odłożone na czas bliżej nieokreślony
Lockheed F-117A in progress...
BALROG